I’ve got a wittle cold. It started Wednesday when my Mommy took me to see Jules with Shaky Bugs at the Jones Center. I had a good time at the sing-a-long, but then I started coughing, sneezing and running a temp. Mommy gave me a little Tylenol cocktail and that took the edge off. Seeing how I can’t breath through my nose, I have to keep my mouth open at all times which makes it look as if I took a bath with my shirt on. I like to cuddle up to Mommy with my icky wet shirt and she doesn’t even mind. She must really love me bunches. So…. I’ve been quarantined since Wednesday. Been watching a lot of the Wonder Pets (my fav show with a talking duckie, turtle, and hamster) and I’ve been reading tons of books. Mommy did take me for a ride to the post office and gas station today, but she wouldn’t let me out in the cold. I think it’s supposed to get warmer this weekend and maybe Mommy will let me see a bit of sunshine. Maybe we’ll even go on a treasure hunt. We got this new GPS device that will make our treasure hunting easier. Mommy & Daddy are itching to try it out. One thing that’s for sure is that we’ll be going to Le Chocolate Feast at the NWA Mall tomorrow. I don’t think hell or high water could keep my Mommy from going to a chocolate FEAST….
January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi JaeAnna!
Tell your Mommy & Daddy that I have a gps and it's great. Paul & I like it.
Ingrid
Post a Comment