July 18, 2008

ME DO IT

Every time my Mommy or Daddy try to do things for me, I tell them "ME DO IT". They think I'm still a baby... So I have to teach them that I can do things for myself. I don't like to be helped into my car-seat. I can do it! I don't like to be helped buckling my seat belt, either. I can't really do it, but I like to try. In the mornings when I sit on the big potty, my Mommy always tries to pick me up and put me on it, but I CAN DO IT! I just need her to put the stool up to the side of the potty so I can climb up.


I have done #2 in the potty for two days! One time in the big potty and one time in my little potty. I only peed in my diaper when we drove to Chick-fil-A yesterday. Mommy let me run around bare-bottomed all day. I brought my little potty into the living room and whenever felt like peeing, I'd just pee in my little potty and then cheer for myself.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pictures, but Ruby is getting a little "too" personal there!

Layna said...

Actually, Ruby was just sitting near by and Jae Anna reached out to give her a big hug. They don't sniff her. haha