December 7, 2008

November 2008

I'm a little behind on posting for November, but it was a fun-filled month for sure! Early in the month, my Granny came to visit me. My Granny is a lot of fun! We played a lot of hide-n-seek together. She even went with us to find out if I'm having a baby brother or sister. And..... I'm getting a baby brother! I'm excited about this even though my cousin Ramsay said I do NOT want to have a brother. I'm a tough cookie ~ so I think I can handle a rough & tough bro'.


For Thanksgiving, we headed north to my cousins' house in Delaware. I got to fly on an airplane, again, which is always cool. I played with Annie & Abbie and ALL of their toys! Let me tell you... they are not lacking in the toy department. I slept in a toddler bed in the play room. What a great place to have to go to bed :) When I woke up, I had tons of toys at my fingertips.

Highlights from our trip:

- We ate a Philly cheesesteak from famous Geno's on our way into town.

- Visited the Philidelphia Zoo and were practically the only people there! I learned how to pick my boogars and eat them from the big gorillas at the zoo. This seemed to be one of their favorite things to do.

- My Uncle Paul cooked an awesome turkey in the turkey fryer. My Uncle Paul is a REALLY good cook! He even made me a little cheese pizza that was nothing less than gourmet!

- On Thanksgiving night, we went to Longwood Gardens and saw lots of Christmas lights. They also had a children's garden with so many fun things to do. I got soaked playing in children's garden and had to take my shoes and socks off even though it was FREEZING outside. My Mommy had an extra pair of socks for me in her bag. She's always prepared like a good Mama should be :)

- I got an ear infection and lost my voice on the way home from Delaware. I'm blaming it on having TOO good of a time. I didn't stop to sleep much, or even eat actually. Too many fun things to do. Who needs food and sleep?!?

Here's a picture of the Thanksgiving Wu clan.
From left to right: Daddy, Mommy, my baby brother (in utero), Megan (my Aunt from Iowa), Me, Megan's boyfriend (Wei), Annie, Abbie, Aunt Yan & Uncle Paul, and Joey (their dog that is a girl, but has a boys name).

No comments: