
This month has flown by. Jae Anna has learned so many new things. Flipping from her back to her tummy and tummy to back... sitting up really well... using her hands more and more. One of her favorite things to do is grab at Charlie and Ruby as they walk by. Last night she learned that if she cries at bedtime, her daddy will come to her crib and entertain her! She had her first cold this month. Just a stuffy nose and a little cough. It only lasted a few days - so that was good. We think she may be shy like me. She'll only look at us for a little while and then she'll peek at us when she thinks we're not looking. I had to bring out her 6-9 month clothes because she has outgrown her 3-6. So she may have gotten her daddy's height. It's hard to tell who she looks like. One minute she looks like Tim. But when she smiles, I can see myself. I just have to keep her smiling so I can take the credit for her looks :) It's nice that she's big enough to give a big squeeze hug, but I also miss her being that tiny little baby. She definitely won't be our last.
Tim stays busy during the week at Recall. I've been de-cluttering and organizing in our house. I'm making weekly trips to Goodwill, lately, just to unload. Once I get the house organized, I want to begin painting some rooms. These neutral colors have gotten a bit boring. So I'd like to spice things up a bit. Tim and I are enjoying estate sale hopping on the weekends. We find some really interesting pieces. The days of our flying to California or Hawaii on the weekends are long gone, but I'm having just as much fun spending time in Atlanta with my little family. Exercising has paid off because I finally fit back into my favorite old jeans that I never thought I'd wear again. That is a wonderful feeling. Bringing a baby into the world really takes its toll on the body, but it's worth every pound, ache and break.

No comments:
Post a Comment