January 29, 2007

~ Eight Month Update ~


I can not even believe I'm typing the eight month update. Seems like a week since the seven month. Jae Anna is SO busy. She is crawling all over the place and into everything! She has now been introduced to the word "no"... Although she has no idea what it means, yet. She has two new front teeth on the bottom. I thought you could see them in this picture, but that's actually a glare off of her tongue. She's not quite pulling herself up into this position, but she loves to stand and hold on. We lowered her crib mattress last night because we feel she may pull herself up at any time and attempt an escape. She enjoyed drinking from a sippy cup for the first time tonight. We've tried in the past, but she just wasn't having it. She still prefers for us to hold it for her. I've seen five month-olds holding their own bottle, so I know she can do it. I don't mind, though. She's really cuddly when she's taking her bottle and I enjoy it. Tim and I have been somewhat lazy this month, recuperating from the busyness of the holidays. Tim's parents will be coming to visit soon. This will be their first time meeting their first grandchild. We're excited about that. Should be fun watching Jae Anna interact with them.

No comments: