Look at our little Christmas gift.... Isn't she precious??We had a great Christmas. We took an AMTRAK train to Delaware to visit Tim's cousin Paul, his wife Yen and their two girls, Annie and Abbie. Tim's cousin, Nicole, from TX came and brought her son Edward. And also Tim's cousin, Jet, from NY was able to make it.
The train ride was a fun experience. I was really glad we were able to travel that far without having to confine Jae Anna to a car seat. We had a little room with two beds, a sink, and a toilet. It was pretty tight, but it was nice that we could walk down to the dining cart to eat our meals and stretch our legs.
Tim took some time off during the holidays, but we ended up spending most of our time at home because Jae Anna was sick with a virus. She's finally starting to feel better today. She's also cutting some teeth, so I'm sure that adds to her frustration. Poor baby...
New Years was pretty calm at our house. We stayed in and dozed off at 12:01am. I am no longer a night owl since my early birdie gives me a wake up call every morn at the break of dawn. No complaints here, though. I'm ecstatic that she sleeps eleven hours straight through the night.
Tim emailed me today after seeing some pictures of Jae Anna on his phone of when she was just a couple months old. He was saying how amazing it is that she's grown so much. It really is awesome that a little over seven months ago she was still baking inside of me. And now she's almost half my my height (okay, so that may not be so hard to believe). She is growing fast, though. And I am so thankful that I'm able to be home with her and watch her learn and grow every day.

No comments:
Post a Comment