May 6, 2008
PUT THEM IN THE OVEN FOR BABY & ME!
I discovered a new talent this morning. I can bake!! Licking the spoons was by far my favorite part of the baking experience. Since maaa did not realize we were out of eggs till after I started mixing the ingrediants, she let me eat raw muffin mix. What a yummy sweet treat... I even gave a tad to Charlie and Ruby and boy did they thank me! My blueberry muffins turned out fantastic even without eggs.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Those pictures are ADORABLE!... how old is Jae?... oh, and this is Melissa (from the meetup group... I'm not sure if we've met yet... but anywho... VERY cute pictures!!!)
Hey Melissa ~ Thanks! We had fun baking this morning :) She'll be 2 this month!! Hope to meet you at a meetup soon...
me too!
Post a Comment