May 26, 2009
I'm THREE.......!!!
I woke up yesterday morning to fun-filled day! It was my birthday! And I turned three years old! We partied all day long from breakfast till it was time to go to bed. Since we're all sick with a cold, Mommy said we'll have to celebrate with friends another day. But we still celebrated my birthday and had a good time! Daddy made breakfast biscuits for us and I got to dance around with my bubble machine until they were done cooking. After breakfast, we had chocolate fudge cake and ice cream and then I got to open my birthday gifts! Mommy made a special birthday girl hat for me to wear while I opened my presents. After a lot of playing with my new toys, I helped Daddy wash his car and then went to the playground while Mommy found some cute clothes for me at JC Penny. Later in the day, we went to the Fast Lane to play games and win prizes. I got enough tickets to win two bouncy balls and some stickers. Then we headed to Chick-fil-A so I could play on the playground with random strangers who I made friends with and that Mommy didn't mind me contaminating. It was a good day!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment